2009년 3월 23일 월요일

How do you keep your health, these days?

Hi, my classmates~
This is the 3rd question on my blog...
I know you're enjoying dorm life..Especially I wonder how you keep your health these days..
Just drop me a line about ways of being healthy in your case...
I'm waiting for your answers~That might be helpful to each other.......Have fun during the weekdays~

댓글 10개:

  1. Hi Sally,
    I suggest a walk in the evenings to keep healthy. The fresh air and exercise will energize you.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. In my case, I go round the track-located behind the dorm-7 to eight times after class every Wednesday. After jogging, I feel better and get energy. Why don't you Sally take a chance to do that?

    답글삭제
  4. Well, that's the problem. these days, I can't exercise at all. So I'm really worried my health. Mayby I have to ponder that. Any good suggestions?

    답글삭제
  5. For me, I try to go jogging once a week. I know it is not enough. But the weather is so unpredictable. And you already know I'm too sensitive to the changing weather.

    답글삭제
  6. Hi, Sally! I play tennis. Playing tennis keep me healthy, I think.

    답글삭제
  7. Hi~Sally!
    I sometimes play table tennis(=ping pong) with other male teachers. After I played for about one hour, I feel better. These days I can see many table tennis players at the basement of Foreign Language Training Center.
    Why don't you play badminton with your roommate? I think playing badminton is good for health.

    답글삭제
  8. I'm afraid that I don't exercise these days.
    Actually I played squash before i came here.
    I know i need some exercise. I feel like gaining weight these days not doing exercise. How about playing table tennis or badminton someday with me?

    답글삭제
  9. Hi! Sally :)
    Do you know who I am?
    I'm from class E-7. Oh~~~ now you can guess.
    I think sound sleep is very important especially here in KNUE. Cuz we live in a dorm and we rarely work out.
    I really envy those people who can fall asleep as soon as they hit their head on their pillows.
    It's aroung midnight.
    Good night !
    Sweet dreams !

    답글삭제
  10. Hi,Sally.
    I think health is the most important thing during we stay here.
    When I wake up and go to sleep I do some pauses of Yoga.That means a kind of body skin. It is really useful to be free from stress.
    And you know, if I have no class after diner, I walk aroud the playground. Take care.

    답글삭제