2009년 3월 30일 월요일

What idioms did you learn in KNUE?

Hi, my classmates.. The fifth week started again..Regrettably, time is passing so fast..isn't it? Let's have fun time here studying and enjoying this life . Nowadays, we are learning so many idioms.. Even if we knew a lot, if you don't use them right away,,It would be useless.. Do not hesitate idioms you remember..do not look it up your notebook.. Just from your thinking,,Say it! such as shotgun we learning in Sam's class... Am I torturing you? Let's enjoy this time~shall we(not Sally)?

댓글 6개:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Here's one;
    Never a borrower or a lender be

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Sally. I remember this sentence whenever I should do my homework: It's kind of a pain.=It's kind of a nuisance. Aren't you agree with me?

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, Sally~ well, suddenly it didn't come to my mind, but one thing that I felt impressive was 'shotgun', 'what a nut!'

    답글삭제
  4. My badminton coach, Sally.

    I left an idiom in my blog. kk
    Could you visit and check? ^^

    It's time to move to toe next class.
    Culture, August~!
    See you^^

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Sally,
    Here's another idiom for you. "There's no time like the present." Meaning that we should do things now instead of waiting...just like your message of using idioms.

    답글삭제
  6. Hi, Sally princess! Very good question! My head is so so, Please arrange every idioms we learned, and typing and passing! You are so great!

    답글삭제