2009년 3월 17일 화요일

Psychological Test!(1)

Hi, my classmates..
Are you relaxing in your room?
Now let me ask one question related to psycological test..
Before I came here, one of my co-workers taught me...
It's very simple..Don't worry about the answer..
Just close your eyes...Think what animal would you like to born into again if you had one chance , not as human..and Why want to be born like that? After getting your answers, I'll let you know the result~
Enjoy the rest of day! See ya~

댓글 8개:

  1. I'd like to be born as a bird, especially a crane. Because it lives longer than a human. And it can go anywhere if it wants to. Please, let me know the result later. Have fun!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, charming girl, Sally! Your cheerful attitude makes me happy. Thank you. And Good question. I want to be born as an owl because I like night. I want to enjoy all nights with my friends.

    답글삭제
  3. Kyle, James! Thank you for your answers..
    After finishing other members'comments, I'll tell you the result what kind of you are....
    Tada~Wait for my answers~~~

    답글삭제
  4. Well I would be a snake. My zodiac sign is a snake and that makes me think that way. Is it bad?

    답글삭제
  5. I'd like to be born as a dog, it's a man's best friend. I know you told me yesterday.. but i forgot..Would you tell me again?
    Have a nice weekend~

    답글삭제
  6. Hi Sally,
    What an interesting question and a great way to use the blog for communication. I would like to be a dolphin so that I can swim freely in the warm blue water all day....what does that say about me?

    답글삭제
  7. Hi, Sally!
    As soon as I closed my eyes, a very white cute rabbit came into my mind. I don't know why exactly, but I might want to be calm and graceful like a rabbit~hehehe

    답글삭제
  8. What a creative question!
    I'd like to be born as a pet dog.
    I just want to live a life simply getting much love.

    (Please renew my url:
    http://happyangelina.blogspo.com)

    답글삭제