2009년 4월 20일 월요일

Where would you like to visit most when you go to U.S.A?

Hi, my classmate.. Two months had passed already..Wow so fast..Nowadays, we are tied up so many homework and skit performance practicing...However,thinking of going to America, it makes me nervous and happy...some of members go to Michigan University, the other members go to Pensilvenia University, right?
I'm sorry we are not goint there together, but I think here life is more precious than one in America~
Anyhow, where would you like to visit most if you have free time to travel during weekend there?
For me I'd like to go to NY where my friend lives ..Actually I have never seen her for over 17 years since we graduated university~I'm looking forward to seeing her~what about you?

댓글 4개:

  1. Hi, Sally. I have never been to America and I don't konw about where to go. If Michigan is near New York, I really want to go there like you. New York is often described in American TV soap opera. I really want to go there and drink a cup of coffee looking at people passing by.

    답글삭제
  2. Me, too. Plus I'd really like to travel by car with some classmates. isn't it challenging and thrilling?

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, sally~
    The best is to be out of my routine. of couse, i love my family and my home. but i sometimes feel to be out of my daily life.
    I`d like to enjoy the local area shopping, visiting famous place or enjoying on campus.
    anyway i`m so sorry that we can`t go together..

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Sally,
    I know that you have a lot of homework and other responsiblities these days but I'm glad to hear that you are still keeping your great attitude. Don't worry about spliting up for the overseas program..you will have fun with new class members as well.

    답글삭제