2009년 3월 9일 월요일

goals

HI, my class members~ At last we made our own blogs...so happy and interesting..
Let's share your information on this blog...
A week has passed already..Wow too fast~
Anyway, I wanna hear your opinion:
Question is
What are your goals here for 6 months?
I'm waiting for your opinions~See you^^:
P.S.: Don't laugh at me after checking my blog address...
Plus I editted your phone numbers and email addresses..Paul's gonna give you sooner or late~

댓글 12개:

  1. I'm happy to make my Biog. I hope to improve my listening and speaking ability in this course. Help me much, please. Thank you.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Sally,
    I won't laugh at your URL because it's true. It's great that you used your blog to leave a message for your classmates about phone numbers and so on.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi~Sally.
    Good to see sallyprincess.
    Already I knew that There is an princess in our class. It's you.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, Sally. I have an objection to Terry's opinion. I sometimes wonder whether Terry ignores me or not. He called me Julia yesterday while sitting just next to me. Now he's ignoring me again. You are the princess in class S01? It's not true!!!(Sorry, Nicole!) It's me, Kind Vivien!

    My goals are to change, learn and open. There are lots of things I want to change. For one thing, I want change my low-tone voice into more cheerful and soft one by just talking. I used to shout when I was in boys' school.

    I guess you want to know more about my goals. If you give up the title of princess in class S01, I'll tell you them secretly and kindly.

    Sweet dream~!

    답글삭제
  5. HI, Sally!
    I'm really happy that we were in the same class year for university! I hope we can be a nice friends~^^
    Well, my goals are to learn teaching skills and to enrich my creative mind. Plus to make good friends!!!

    답글삭제
  6. I hope I will survive in the sea of English. I'm sure at last I will win. And I hope I will not be short before English native speakres any more. And ~ ~ ~.

    답글삭제
  7. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  8. Hey~Sally.
    I came to your blog twice.
    It's very interesting to look around our classmates' blog.
    You are vice-captain.
    If you have any problem, please leave on your blog. Probably our classmates will help you with pleasure.
    Remember this:I am your body guard. ha ha ha ha~

    답글삭제
  9. Hi, Sally^^.
    I like this nice green blog.
    I want to learn a lot and share lots of
    information from all our class members.
    I hope everybody will enjoy the life here.

    답글삭제
  10. Hi, Sally.
    My answer is too late?
    I like to have good relations with you and happy learning. It is really fantastic to meet new friends!
    See you Monday.

    답글삭제
  11. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  12. Hi~Sally.
    I clicked one of our clssmates' blogs on your blog.
    But your homepage was disappeared.
    I think there is something wrong on your blog. I sent an e-mail about how to link to you. If you read tip, you can make it. If you are ok, May I try to link again.

    답글삭제